Data Leaks From Cloudfare Themes Do NOT Affect CDC Sponsored Websites
(2/24/2017) WordFence announced a problem with WP Cloudfare Themes leaking data.
THIS PROBLEM DOES NOT AFFECT CDC SUPPORTED WEBSITES AS WE DO NOT USE THE CLOUDFARE THEMES.
If you wish to review the full notice, go HERE
The CDC Affiliate Newsletter
12:00 PM Last Day for Clubs/Organizations...
Last Day for Clubs/Organizations...
Mar 31 @ 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Clubs and Organizational Members who intend to send Delegates must have their list in by March 31st, 2017 to the Credentials Committee in order to qualify for the May 20th, 2016 Annual Convention and Election.
1:00 PM 2017 Annual Meeting and Election... @ Sacramento Convention Center
2017 Annual Meeting and Election... @ Sacramento Convention Center
May 20 @ 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Date and Time have not been scheduled at this time. Please check with us or the CDP closer to the convention Date.
- CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA! March 27, 2017
- Continue The Fight to Take Back America March 27, 2017
- To Delete Or Not To Delete – That is the Question March 22, 2017
- Surprise, Surprise – The Lier-in-Chief Lied March 16, 2017
- The February WordPress Attack Report is out and this morning and they are including something new. March 2, 2017
- Anatomy of a Hacker Organization March 1, 2017
- Data Leaks From Cloudfare Themes Do NOT Affect CDC Sponsored Websites February 24, 2017
- A Tradition of Service!
- About Us
- All Events
- CA Democratic Club/Organization Listing
- CDC Committees
- CDC Constitution and Bylaws
- CDC Events
- CDC Officers 2015 – 2017
- CDC Platform
- CDC Presidents
- CDC Websites
- Central Committees
- Contact Us
- How to use the Roster Template Below
- Links (138)
- Start a Club!
- Starting a New Club
- Vision/Mission Statement
- What is a club?
- Who is CDC?